The Company Secretary has the scope of duties and responsibilities on the following matters:
- Prepare and file documents concerning the list of directors, the Company’s annual report, invitation letters for directors’ meeting, minute of the Board of Directors’ meeting, invitation letters for shareholders’ meeting and minutes of shareholders’ meeting.
- File report of vested interests of directors or executives.
- Send the copy of reports of vested interests of directors and executive or related person to the Chairman and the Chairman of the Audit Committee within 7 (seven) days after receiving of the report.
- Arrange the meeting of the Board and of the shareholders under related rules, regulations and law.
- Provide advice for the operation of the Company and of the Board under the Memorandum of Association, the Articles of Association, the Securities and Exchange Act, the Public Company Limited Act and other related laws.
- Act as a focal point for exchange of news and information among directors, executives and shareholders.
- Coordinate and follow up operation under the resolutions of directors and shareholders.
- Oversee disclosure of information and reports under relevant responsibilities to the monitoring agency as specified by the rules and regulations of the authority.
- Perform other duties as announced by the Capital Market Supervisory Board or as assigned by the Board.
Company Secretary Contact
Address : 18th – 19th Floor, Bangna Tower A Building, 2/3 Moo 14, Bangna – Trad Road Km. 6.5, Bangkaew, Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand
Tel : +66 (0) 2730-2100 Ext 2197
Fax : +66 (0) 2751-9467
E-mail : email@example.com